Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kitty

So I've been getting good news about John the cat. Mr. S and his friend seem to be enjoying having John around:-) I think it's been a bit of an adjustment to go from no animals at all to a new kitty, but John is such an easy going guy, it has been pretty good. Funny to say it, but I miss the little booger. He is such a friendly creature! It is easier having just the dogs here, I'll admit. They now have free range of the house but it's sooooo quiet. It wasn't long after Butler, my rat, passed on that John came. If you know anything about rats, they make lots of little noises at night since they are nocturnal. It seems John the cat was a "night owl" or cat should I say? Now that he's gone too, it seems like the house is screaming without the little noises, lol.

Course, Blue is a snorer, Lexy is a squeaker when she sleeps, and the rest of them make enough noises between the group of them to make up for one tiny little rat and a mostly quiet cat:-) Funny what you can miss if you don't pay attention. . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment