Monday, April 26, 2010

Cody

You know you're living the good life when you don't even have to hold your head up. You can prop it on one of your many, many (did I mention many) toys. Strange that I keep buying toys for them considering he only has one or 2 that he really likes. Ginger seems to like what he likes so that makes for some funny moments. Lexy likes to go crazy with a pillow from a little dog bed and Squirt thinks that toys are deplorable, lol. Or at least that's how she acts. If she's really riled up she might chew on something for a minute or two, then it's like she realizes what she's done and spends the next 5 minutes licking her lips trying to get the fuzz off!

It's funny how much kids and dogs are alike. My nephews are the same way, finding one or two things that they really love and that's their focus. So why do we keep buying more junk that they don't need? Who knows? Maybe one of these days we will stop.

As I write this, Ginger is sitting on my leg with one of her paws on my arm and she just keeps staring at me like she's trying to do the Vulcan mind meld, lol. I don't know what she wants. I haven't figured out all of her little quirks and funny noises and moves, but we're getting there. She can be so wild and rambunctious one minute, then she sits like now just staring, waiting for attention. I love to "talk" with her as she makes funny noises at me. She'll make a noise and I'll repeat it. She keeps going and so do I until she's had enough and finally pounces on me. I can almost hear her telling me to stop mocking her, and she really means it this time. Honestly, how could anyone NOT want a dog??? (just my personal opinion of course:-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment