Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Er, uh, No, thanks. . .

That's what I hear in my head when I look at this picture, "No, thanks" to whatever it is that I may have asked/said/done that could have caused a face like this:-) Eclipse continues to prove the ever present theory that rescue dogs are the best dogs. Not to mention they take the funniest pictures!

He could have been saying no thanks to his neuter surgery Monday, but of course, that was never an option. No unwanted, abused or forgotten pups from this guy. He went through his surgery with flying colors and was a happy camper by the next morning. Now here he is and he'll be with us for Thanksgiving this year. Just reminds me once again that I have so much to be thankful for. A house full of fur, yes, but lots of love and undeniable comedy when I least expect it. Course, I have many blessings, but these are my dearest:-)

I got to thinking today what it must be like as an outsider taking a peek into my house full of critters, dog beds, training treats and the occasional cat. Did I mention John the cat is staying for a visit while his foster home goes away for the holiday. He's looking great and funny how I forgot just how much I like having that kitty around. I'm hoping to get some better pictures of him. He's a GORGEOUS kitty! Course, he'll be stuck in the bedroom with a view, but he didn't mind too much before. There's lots of squirrels and birds to check out there. Either way, I figure, until my niece (who is as honest as they come) tells me my house smells like dog or a friend gives me the "look", then I think I'll not have to worry. This will also be my first Turkey Day as a vegetarian. Wonder what my dogs will think of tofurkey? Bwhahahahaha, me NIETHER!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment