Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How's this for a smile?

Little Miss Ginger loves, loves to play outside with the others. She's coming out of her shell quite nicely. She's only had a couple accidents since her first couple of days and she is starting to walk/run to me instead of hitting the floor on her back immediately. Her tail wags just about all of the time now and she sure does have one heckuva cute personality!

She and Cody like to do things in tandem, lol, especially when it comes to "guarding" the back yard. She now eats her meals without coaxing and she comes to me and puts her paws on my lap when she needs to go out. She seems so excited that I understand that she needs to go outside. I sure thought it was pretty exciting the first time she did it!

Ginger sure knows how to make those "little dog" eyes. You know the ones. Where they look up at you and squint them a little so they get all watery and shiny? Don't tell me they don't know what they're doing! Timing is too perfect to be an accident:-) Either way, this little jewel would probably do best with a buddy to keep her company while she's home without her human. She thrives on attention, whether from the dogs or me, though she does love to sit right next to me. She did very well at the adoption event Saturday and will be there again on Saturday this week. What a sweetie. Oh, one warning though: she can clean a nostril and your front teeth in one lick if you don't pay attention. I must admit, it is NOT a pleasant experience:-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment