Sunday, March 28, 2010

What a Pair

Are they cute or are they cute?? Cody is madly in love and Ginger is quite the little diva, keeping him on his toes. Since Ginger has been here, they are virtually inseperable. That being said looks like Ginger isn't going to be going anywhere:-) She seems to even out my family and she keeps Cody plenty busy so that I can spend a bit more time with my older girls and my rat boy. Sounds crazy, right? Having another critter can give you more time with the critters you already have? Well, I wouldn't have believed it either, but there are always exceptions to every rule. Besides, good grief she's only like 13 lbs. That's hardly bigger than some of the rats I've had, lol!

So it seems Ginger will become one of the family this weekend. I asked Ellen to give me a week to decide, but who am I kidding, she's already a part. I mentioned in another post that my dog Squirt, who is notorious for disliking the new dogs that come in (snob!) loves Ginger. In fact, when Ginger sits next to her outside, she almost looks like a part of her because they have the same ginger red hair:-) Should have known the first time Squirt let her sit next to her that I was in trouble. . .

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment