Saturday, March 13, 2010

Off to Adoptions. . .

It's been a little while since I've been able to go to adoptions.  Ginger and I will be leaving here momentarily to hopefully find a new home for her.  While we're gone, my doggies will once again be cursing at me I'm sure because "the new guy always gets to go somewhere while we're stuck inside all day."  They'll forgive me when I come home and they get their special adoption day treats!

I know it's wet and gloomy outside, but it's just a sign that spring is on the way.  I'm hoping to get a nice garden going this year.  I always hope for that, but then give up after the fosters and my dogs make the new garden parts their favorite digging spots, lol.  I've learned a ton of great new ideas this year from a class I've been taking.  It seems it IS possible to have a great garden yard AND keep the furry friends happy as well, lol.  I'll keep ya posted on how well that works out:-)

Have a great Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment