Sunday, June 6, 2010

Goldie Boy

Planned to upload a couple of new pictures then realized I left my camera at school!  Pics will have to wait until tomorrow:-) 
Goldie is SUCH a great dog.  He is ready for adoption any time now.  He still shows some fear when we go out on the leash, but each time we go it's less and less.  He loves meeting new people at home and is such a quick learner.  He seems to be completely potty trained now.  He's had no accidents for quite some time. 

There is one negative however.  Goldie now thinks he's a 15lb lap dog, lol.  Okay, not really a negative if you like snugglers.  He spends so much time interacting with my little dogs, he's started doing the same things they did.  That really hit home one day when I was on the couch trying to read and Cody and Ginger came barreling up into my lap.  Then about 4 seconds later here comes 50lb Goldie right behind him.  I scared the puddin' outta him because I yelled (well, sheesh, I was shocked!) Didn't faze him much though because he was right back up a few minutes later.  Goldie is so full of life and joy and adapts to routines so well, he's going to make some family one heck of a great companion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment