Monday, January 4, 2010

Finally!

So it is 9*(F) outside with a wind chill of -4*(F) and these three don't want to come in!! All my dogs are indoor dogs, but on Sunny days, regardless of the temperature, they want to be outside!! Some days it reminds me of when I was a kid. There were 6 of us growning up together ranging in all ages. We were always in and out the back door. Used to drive my parents nuts! "In or out!" they would hollar as we slammed the back door open and closed over and over. Well I'll be doggoned (no pun intended:-) if I don't find myself saying the same thing to my dogs! They go out, then want in then out again. Lexy will cry, moan and carry on like she's dying to get her way. OY!! I guess with all the hair they have though, it's not as cold as to our naked human skin. I will say that at least I can get them to come in every once in a while. Don't like them spending so long out there. I'm sure they'd be okay, but still!!

Anyway, I finally got a couple of shots of Lucky where he doesn't look quite so scared. Of course he didn't know I got the pics. I loved looking outside and seeing these three laying in a circle. Look at his cute little ears!!! When he did see the camera he came slinking to the door. He is crying less today AND he hopped right into the bedroom to eat without hesitation this morning, yay! Since he's been here, I've had to really work to coax him into the bedroom to eat (can't eat around Lexy, remember she's food aggressive with newbies). This morning he saw me put the food in his bowl and immediately ran to the bedroom with his tail wagging. That made me soo happy!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment