Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Boys!




Today my rattie boys turned 2. It's hard to believe so much time has passed by. When I brought them home, I could fit all 3 brothers in one hand with room to spare. Cute, tiny little whiskers, soft as silk and the pinky, pinkest little tails you ever did see. Now it takes two hands to properly hold just one of the 2 boys left. Course, they still have super soft fur and whiskers that tickle my cheek when they sit on my shoulders. Their tails aren't so pinky pink anymore, but long and offer them a great sense of balance (and a place to release heat from their body, just like a dog releases heat through their pads.) I sure do love my little guys:-) Happy birthday Leo and Butler!

Yes, Cody has on a sweater! I used to be one of those people that made fun of dog clothing. Now that I have a nearly naked dog, I've learned not to be so judgemental:-) He's got a hoodie sweatshirt he likes better. It makes him look tough.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment