Thursday, January 21, 2010

Good News!

Yay, Leo is much, much better!! He's not at 100% yet, but he's breathing better, looks better and seems much happier! Whew! For now, at least, things are good.

And more good news, Sampson the cocker spaniel has found a home:-) He is going home with a couple who have another little dog and are looking for a partner for her and for them. He'll go home after Saturday when he FINALLY is able to get groomed:-)

And as if things weren't going well enough, I got to spend the week with this little cutie in the picture! His name is Quincy and he's just about a year old. He's a little corgi boy with just about one of the cutest faces I've ever seen. He knows some commands too, sit, shake and takes treats oh, so gently. Every time I see a corgi I have to laugh. A friend of mine once said they reminded her of a loaf of bread. Well, she was right, they really do look like a loaf of bread with tiny little legs. He wags the stub of his tail so hard that his little back feet come off the ground. What a hoot! Even Squirt, who rarely let's any of the fosters get close to her likes him! The last dog she liked this well was Cody, and we all know what happened with that. Good thing there's no more permanant room at the doggie in here:-) He'll go back to his foster mama on Saturday. He is looking for a home though. I tell ya he's a doll!

So, after what was a scary, mostly depressing weekend, lucky me, I got a week of joy! I hope your week goes so well. . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment