Thursday, January 14, 2010

Moving on. . .

As I thought, Lucky is happy as a bug in a rug living at Ellen's.  I don't feel quite so guilty any more:-)  I do however have another dog who is just a smidge older.  Around 3 or 4.  He doesn't seem to have any issues with stress thankfully and he is small.  Quite small.  Maybe 25lbs(I think I'm overestimating that.) He's a cute little black cocker spaniel with brown eyebrows and cheeks and just a little white on his chest.  His front paws are brown and furry and it looks like he has little slippers on.  He's a bit stinky right now.  Just got picked up and neutered a few days ago so we have to wait several more days for his stitches to heal before bathing.  He's still cute and when he kisses you on the nose, you kind of forget that he is stinky:-) 

His name is Sampson and I do have pictures on his petfinder page.  It's later than I planned and I've had things going on every night this week so I'm kinda tired and didn't think to post the pic when I started this post!  Trust me, he's adorable. As I write this he's sleeping on the floor with his big old spaniel lips and ears spread on the floor.  How is it that he can have such curly, curly ears and such a nice smooth coat on his back.  He's going to be a great companion for someone soon, I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment