Friday, May 14, 2010

Another dumped dog

Remember Zippy?? Dang cute little bugger. I think I posted that he went back to his original foster's home a while back. She saved him from certain death just in the nick of time. Zippy is 12 years young and full of life. A few weeks ago, I went to an adoption event and saw Virginia with Zippy. A picture taking company was there so I thought it might be nice to get a couple of professional pictures of Zippy to have for Virginia and I. Mind you, my plan was to just get 2 pictures, one for each of us. Well, Zippy was quite the little ham that day and we got so caught up in all of the cute stuff he was doing we both ended up spending a fortune on pictures of this cute dog. I can hardly believe that he was dumped by a couple who got divorced and neither wanted him so they just dumped him on the street. GRRRRRRR!!!!
Anyway, these are just three of the many poses we got. Is he cute or is he cute?!?!?!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment