Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's Time

Well, as much as I've been avoiding fostering for a while, I'm finally to the point where I've been able to take that time I needed.  And danged if I don't feel like something is missing around here.  Had some things to find out and take care of and most of that is done.  That being said, I love having just me and my little critters around here, but I do miss having that fresh face to come in and remind me that this big world of ours is about more than just me. 
So this afternoon I'll be picking up Goldy Boy, a foster we've had in the group for a while.  He's with another great foster mom right now, but she, like many of us have done, has many dogs and needs some help! So we thought Goldy Boy might do best well here with my crew and with the park so close we can work on socializing him.  I'm told he's a GREAT doggie, but is very fearful of people still.  You can check out his Petfinder page here: Goldy Boy

He sure is a cutie and if I know my crazy critters, they'll have him playing and having a good time here quickly.  I know he will miss his foster mama Kate and she him, but I promise to take good care of him and make sure he finds the best home possible.  I'll get pictures posted as soon as I get them:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment