Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Petfinder photos

We've updated Goldy's petfinder photos! Now he looks so handsome and confident. I didn't realize quite how young he is when I took him in. He's not even a year old yet!!!! He'll be a year in early June so we're not really to far off. I have to say, he's the most well mannered youngster I've had around in a long time. Now that he's adapted to our schedule, me and the other critters, it's like he's always been here. He's not even scared of Lexy anymore. Although at moments I think she's scared of him when he comes barrelling at her full throttle trying to get her to run with him:-)

I stopped fostering for a while because I kept telling myself, I need a break, I need a break. Danged if fostering and working with these dogs isn't one of the things that really kept me happy all that time when I thought I "needed a break" . Sheesh! I sure wish I was one of my dogs. Being a human can be a real pain in the butt sometimes! We think WAAAYYYYY to much about all the wrong things!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment