Monday, December 28, 2009

I think it's a record

Betsy and Abby came home with me the Friday before Christmas. Today they are settled in their new home, happy as two little bugs in a rug. The number of applications was more than ever for a single dog for me, much less a pair. The choices were quite hard, but I think they got the best fit. Yet here we are a week later and they have been placed. They will be loved and will remain sisters for the rest of their lives. *sigh* Wouldn't it be nice if they all ended this way?

So with the girls placed my pooches are taking a little doggie vacation--at home with no other dogs! Don't tell them though, there is a dog right now who will be visiting the vet soon to get neutered and he'll be coming home with me on Wednesday to await his new home. Boy they are going to be irritated with me!:-) But as with the rest, they will take him in, teach him some manners and then settle in as they always do. After what has been one heck of a rough year, it is so nice to end 2009 on a happy note!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment