Saturday, December 19, 2009

Time Sure Flies

I didn't realize just how much time has passed since my last post! It's been a busy month. There have been a couple of rough patches, but oh boy, is it coming to a close on a high note! My two other fosters, Mo & Jester have been adopted! I can hardly believe it:-) Both went to outstanding homes. Jester even went to someone who had adopted from St. Louis Senior Dog previously. We sure do love that! As all the dogs do, both of these boys wiggled their way into my heart. While it is briefly sad to let them go, that feeling is soon replaced with the joy of knowing that they are now someone's loved focus. Around here, they aren't able to be the main focus since I do have my own babies to take care of. I learned long ago, in order to be able to foster, you can love them and care for them as your own, but never forget who was here first. My dogs tend to get very upset, one literally becoming ill, when I forget that little rule. So I do my best to always live by it.
Anyway, congratulations to Mo and Jester and their new families! I know that they will be loved and appreciated for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment