Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jester Teaches Mo a New Trick:-)

Those of you that have dogs that snore know how funny it can be to be sitting in utter silence, enjoying the brief moment while all are sleeping when suddenly a snorting noise fills the air. Jester has had the whole snoring thing down to an art. He even has different snores depending on how he's laying (I know, sad that I even know that right??). So tonight, I'm working on my computer and of course there is snoring so I assume it's Jester. I keep working and notice that the snoring is constant (not typically the way Jester sounds). I peek over the table and what do I see? Mo, sprawled out across the floor just snoring away. Figured he must have learned that from Jester while I was at work. I tell you, I'm going to have to have a talk with that old Jester who, by the way, fell asleep in my lap while we were sitting on the couch the other night. All four paws in the air, I kid you not! Mo may be practicing his lounging, but he's still an amateur. Don't think he'll ever master utter contentment like the King of snoozers. But I sure do enjoy watching him try. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment