Thursday, November 5, 2009

Going for a walk

Tonight Mo took his first walk. He was not happy at first. I'm using a harness with him since he was on a chain for so long. The leash hooks to the harness on his back. He wasn't too sure what to think. I took my older gal Squirt with us because she LOVES to go for walks! In fact, I can't even spell the word around her because she's figured out what I'm doing and goes nuts:-)

Mo spent the first few minutes watching her and trying to stand as still as possible. Well, her enthusiasm got the better of him. Before long, he was sniffing and snoofing everywhere. Watching his tail was like watching a flag. First it hung down even when he was happy. Slowly but surely it started to rise. By the end of the walk it was standing straight up in the air and he was not nearly ready to go in. But I was and I still had two more to walk tonight so in we went. Good thing my dogs are such good leaders.:-)

1 comment: