Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mo is getting more comfortable with the camera. Of course, he doesn't really have a choice:-) I'm sure my dogs have already let him know that he might as well deal with it. You know, people look at me like I'm nuts when I mention how my dogs "talk" to each other. But anyone who has a dog or especially more than one dog knows it's true. All living beings communicate in some way or another, right? My guys never fail to amaze me in the way they interact. And they always welcome the new guys into the pack. More about that later. . .

Mo is getting to be more like a puppy every day. This morning when I let them all out, he just started running circles in the yard. It always cracks me up to see this. Complete joy and happiness with a tail, that's Mo. He is ready to find a forever home where he can have more attention. He's even starting to enjoy being on the leash because he knows it's not for something bad anymore. He instigates play and is a good listener. So far he always comes in when I call him. I can't get my old girls to do that like they used to without a bribe! Little stinkers have trained me well. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment